Tuesday 17 July 2012

Room To Review Inaugural Address!


Hello everyone! This is a very simple blog, reviews! I’m going to reviewing different books, albums, films, events, shows, exhibits and anything else I can get my hands on here.
I’m aiming to upload a new review of something twice a week (Wednesdays and Sundays).
If you could tell people about this blog I would be awfully grateful!
Let the reviewing begin! On with the review show!
If you've got tumblr, I'll also be posting slightly different material on roomtoreview.tumblr.com  and reblogging interesting articles etc.
I'm also going to be regularly contributing over at www.voicesofthe7billion.co.uk with similar review content!
Last, but not least, you can follow me at @sneakypetey or facebook.com/sneakypetey!
PeaceOut xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment